The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone As per AICTE instructions, Grievance committee has been formed with Principal and Senior Lectures & Lecturers to redress the grievances of students and staff members of our institute
The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its meritwith a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the Students Council. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/suggestion box of the Grievance Cell at Administrative Block.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute. A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the Reddressal of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial Student-Student relationship and Student-Teacher relationship etc.
- Encouraging the Students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly, without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion / complaint Box is installed in front of the Administrative Block in which the Students, who want to remain anonymous, put in writing their grievances and their suggestions for improving the Academics / Administration in the College.
- Advising Students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another and show utmost restraint and patience whenever any occasion of rift arises.
- Advising all the Students to refrain from inciting Students against other Students, Teachers and College administration
- Advising all staffs to be affectionate to the Students and not behave in a vindictive manner towards any of them for any reason.
Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the institution. Any violation of
ragging and disciplinary rules should be urgently brought to the notice of the Principal
LCD PROJECTORS- Smart Board Teaching
LCD Projectors were placed in all the class rooms for the benefit of the Students to get developed in their carrier.It is very useful to take Seminars and Powerpoint Presentation by the Students.It helps to develop their carrier in many ways.
We implemented new technique to develop the students activities in all aspects.Students are splitted in groups and for model exams & monthly exams students are setting question paper by their own groups,Group discussion about all the in the respective subjects.Paper Correction methodology,Seminars are all started to develop and create awareness among students to face the public without fear. Students can feel better learning experience with Smart Board Teaching .
Opportunities after Diploma
As you are aware that this is a highly competitive world. Everyone tries to get the best education possible to secure a good position in life. There are many institutes, which provide various types of training. Training is provided in a wide range of areas. After diploma you have options to go in for specialized training from institutes like NIIT, APTECH and CADD.
Students have the option to select the area where you would like to receive training. However it is always advisable to do in for a B.Tech course. There is an option to go through lateral entry for diploma holders. They can join directly the 2nd year of engineering. As They are aware that this is a highly competitive world. Everyone tries to get the best education possible to secure a good position in life.
Students Success Stories
C.Vinay EEE Student
I have enhanced my skills from all the teaching faculty with extra ordinary multifaceted personalities
O.Baba EEE Student
I felt happy pursuing diploma in Govt.Polytechnic,Simhadripuram because it changed me a good Engineer
Y.Yeswanth Reddy MECH Student
I was not confidant when I joined in first year later I became confidant student at final year
Himabindu EEE Student
I felt immense pleasure to share about my Polytechnic where I transformed into best student as I stood Distinction.